Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bad person

While growing up I was always the good boy. Somewhere halfway through, I became "ok" - not so good, not so bad. Now, I realize I have crossed the line for sometime. I am a bad person in every describable way I describe good/bad.

But nobody knows about this, not because I have been hiding it or anything. Its just that I am too lazy. Too lazy to do real bad or evil things. I always think of those things, think it will be cool to do it, but not do it out of sheer laziness. So, its not wrong to conclude that my only "virtue" left is god-given-laziness (I am typing this blog while lying down in my bed!).

This post is not a problem statement or a minor flaw that I am looking forward to fix. This post is more like a reminder to myself encouraging me to do something bad, so that I can give the future-historians a true account of my character.

1 comment:

Arunkumar Arumugam said...

Come on dude... get up and do something disastrous... u can make it cmon... wake up... rise and shine... btw whats on cards? rape/ murder/ burglary/ bank robbery or smart stealing from your company? whatever... dont forget to video tape it.. there are quite a lot of guys here who still believe u are innocent!